Error Code 0xc0000034: That’s a recovery error code it shows boot configuration data files does not contain valid os. This post shows you how to handle error code 0xc0000034 for Windows 10/8/7. Normally, This error scared the most users because the windows system stop to boot. This error 0xc0000034 will show it will be solved easily but We need to do some manual work before it. To solve this error you need windows bootable Pendrive or DVD you can also use windows official iSO CD.
How to Fix Windows Error 0xc0000034 – Windows 10/8/7
The reason of displaying error code 0xc0000034 is your system missing some windows important files. Users showing this error when they start their windows device. After it, the display will be turned into blue or black and show below errors.
The error message you see might be different based on the Windows edition, for example, if you are using Windows 10 or 8, the error will be: Recovery Your PC needs to be repaired. The Boot Configuration Data file is missing some required information. File: \BCD Error code: 0xc0000034 You’ll need to use the recovery tools on your installation media. If you don’t have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your system administrator or PC manufacturer. Press ESC for UEFI Firmware Settings.
This error can be solved Easily Follow the guide which is Posted in this article
Reasons of to Facing 0xc0000034 Error code
- Boot related files or some important files are missing, damaged or corrupted.
- If your hard drive has the issue then some files are may be damaged.
- If you recently changed hardware or software which is not compatible with your PC.
- Operating system crashes due to a power issue on the motherboard.
- During start blue screen with Error 0xc0000034 indicates the BCD file damaged or missed.
Fix Error 0xc0000034 using windows Automatic Repair
Windows automatic repair tool providing by Microsoft to a windows user. It’s automatically repaired windows small errors. The best part is its built-in windows you do not need to download additionally but we need windows Installation media such as windows booted USB or DVD. Follow the below steps.
- Reboot your windows system and Insert the Windows Installation media. Press your Laptop Specified key to boot (Key is according to Laptop brand & model) when key Display on screen.
- Click Next on startup menu and then choose Repair your computer.
- Now click on Troubleshoot and then select Automatic Repair.
- Click on Operation system and it will check your windows system Problem and fix it.
- Windows Automatic Repair tool takes time to wait till the complete it.
- If Automatic Repair tool cannot fix this error then try next solution.
Manually Fix Windows Error 0xc0000034
The Windows Automatic repair tool if not work then try to solve error 0xc0000034 Manually. Follow the Below listed Steps.
- Click on start menu and Type “Command Prompt” & press Enter.
- Open Command Prompt from the menu and type the Following commands and Enter after each command.<pre>Bootrec /fixmbrBootrec /fixbootBootrec /scansBootrec /rebuildbcd</pre>
- When you complete then restart your Windows Device. Your windows Error is automatically solved now.
Applying this code system to check the missing files and try to solve this error by itself
If you are Running on old windows XP or Windows then Upgrade to Windows 10 Operating System.
In this Post, We Posted a detailed guide on how to solve Windows Error code 0xc004f050. If you still have any query regarding this then comment Below our team tries to Help you.